Spice of Life CAL - Blog Buddies


Happy weekend end everyone.  I hope you are enjoying yourselves?

I don't normally get my laptop at at the weekend but I just wanted to take a moment and give some of my blogging buddies joining me in this CAL a bit of a mention.  I'm so pleased that you've wanted to join in and so very excited that you've decided to blog about it too.

It's always great to be able to spread a little blog love, so please take a moment to visit with these friends of mine:

Sam of Betsy Makes wrote a lovely post about her swatch and getting gauge

Chrissie of Chrissie Crafts has been getting her Crochet Club ladies involved, I believe they go by the name of 'The Spice Girls'!

Annie of Nana GoGo has been finishing up wips ready to dive in

Rachel of Little Room of Rachel has been planning her colours

Penny of Being Mrs C is putting the finishing touches to a birthday blanket, ready for the CAL

Jenny of The Geeky Knitter is making this her first CAL and a Christmas present out of her blanket


Thank you ladies for all your lovely posts.


: :  BLOGGER BUTTON : :

If you are a blogger and would like to grab one of our Spice of the Life CAL buttons, please feel free to grab the code below to add to your own blog.


Cherry Heart


S x




SUBSCRIBE:

   



Comments