Merry Christmas



Well my darlings, this is probably going to be my last post before Christmas so I'd like to take a moment to wish you a very merry one indeed.  I know I haven't had a chance to say it to all of you individually and I don't want to miss any one out.  so Merry Christmas everyone!

I also wanted to say a huge thank you for all of your wonderful, kind and generous comments and support this year.  It's been another amazing blog/Instagram year and all you lovely people in my computer and in my phone are constantly making me smile and are always giving me confidence and inspiration.  I've met some lovely people and made some lovely friends this year.  So thank you.

So, whether your Christmas is to be filled with family and friends, or fluffy slippers, feet up and films.  Whatever your plans, enjoy your day and I wish you fun and laughter on the way.

. . .

I shall be back with a Colour Collaborative post on 27th December, I hope you get a chance to pop by.

S x





My posts, delivered to you...

      RSS      Feedly      Bloglovin'      Email




Comments

  1. Merry Christmas hope you all have a fabulous Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too! I only found your blog this year but it's brightened up my feed no end :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a relative newbie to your blog, may I say thank you fir all the inspiration, colour and wonderful tutorials..... Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a fun filled, crafting 2014,
    LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you! With the time difference Christmas presents will be open first at your place...but we'll do our best to catch up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable little Nativity scene!
    Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and enjoy some time away from blogland! Thank you for your kind wishes at my place!
    Sandra B (there seems to be so many of us!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas have a wonderful day.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, Sandra! my best wishes to you and your family.
    Thanks once again for sharing with us your stuff!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and my best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you Sandra ! You are a constant source of inspiration to all of us so Thank You !
    xEva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sandra! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Christmas and best wishes for a great New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandra
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Thanks for being a wonderful inspiration to me!
    Love
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas to you and your family Sandra! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishing you and yours Sandra a magical Christmas time...Merry Merry Christmas

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sandra, it has been great to join you this year. I hope that you and your family have a great Christmas. Looking forward to the colour collaborative but in the meantime looking forward to relaxing and getting my brain round lacy knitting......Although not sure that is relaxing! Have a good one, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas, Sandra, and thanks for a year full of wonderful inspiration and love. xxoo. JO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas to you, Sandra! I've loved following your blog these past few months and so happy I found you. I wanted so badly to make the scarf and mitts but had to forego in order to get Christmas gifts made but still hoping the New Year will have me up to my elbows in Debbie Bliss Duck Egg Blue yarn! I'll be by on the 27th for sure! Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete